Saturday

Listen

There is listening and really listening.

Sometimes life teaches us and invites us to really listen to life, 
recognize its signs 
and accept
what is been offered.

It is also inviting us
to really listen to the people 
what is really said.
Apart from words
beyond pain
beyond desires 
and fear

what is it 
hidden behind words

listen
deeper
beyond emotions

to beauty
truth
which remains untouched
by all drama of life

Connecting to everything perfect in life
and in your commitment
to be really
there
words being words
and replaced with truth
which is always 
love


hush... listen
to life
and your 
heart.

***


Sometimes I draw a card out of a card deck called "the journey".
This was today's message.

And I found it quite beautiful.
It is a pointer 
to my own ability to listen
and I admit
that I often find myself 
(or my ego) 
filtering things 
inappropriately
maybe
or believing things straight away
without judging
nor questioning
which might be good sometimes.
and sometimes not so good.

Sometimes I fail to listen to my heart
or, fail to act upon
what it tells me.

Which leaves me with a lot of things to think about
over the weekend
and forever
maybe.
Self improvement never stops.


Happy Weekend!

X

3 comments:

  1. Guess what? I found the tea today in a whole foods shop near Piccadilly Circus. I'm hitting the post office tomorrow AM so email me your address and I'll pop it there for you :) xxxx caterina at caterinalay dot com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very reflective post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Nice:) I find you post very interesting)

    Lets follow each other on GFC?
    www.thecentralstreet.com

    Madina

    ReplyDelete